SAN DIEGO SOCIETY OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS
Attention! Due to the coronavirus pandemic, SDSPA will NOT be holding dinner meetings until further notice. Please check the website regularly for updates.
Our mission is to promote the PA profession, provide an ongoing education forum, encourage networking and community outreach, and improve the quality of medicine.
SDSPA was established in 2002 by Jeremy Adler, MS, PA-C and Daniel Lepore, PA-C.
The Board of Directors for 2020:
- President - Timothy O'Neil, PA-C
- Vice President - Roxanna Calvario, PA-C
- Secretary - Jennifer Cates, PA-C
- Treasurer - Mark Hartmann, PA-C
- Community Service - Martie Lynch, PA-C
- Membership Manager - Scott Barker, PA-C
- Student Liaison Katelyn Wood, PA-C
- Immediate Past President - Emily Mangano, PA-C
- Past President - Mercedes Dodge, PA-C
- Past President - Bernard Casillan, PA-C
- Past President - Patrick Astourian, PA-C
- Past President - Robin Caballa, PA-C
- Founder, CAPA President - Jeremy Adler, PA-C
Since its inception, the organization has grown to more than 600 members and provides general education and networking opportunities.
** If you are interested in hiring a PA and/or posting on our Job Board, please contact us through the Contact Page above! **