SAN DIEGO SOCIETY OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSOur mission is to promote the PA profession, provide an ongoing education forum, encourage networking and community outreach, and improve the quality of medicine.
SDSPA was established in 2002 by Jeremy Adler, MS, PA-C and Daniel Lepore, PA-C.
The current Board of Directors:
- President - Emily Mangano, PA-C
- Vice President - Kim Zuber, PA-C
- Secretary - Ana Goldberg, PA-C
- Treasurer - Mark Hartmann, PA-C
- Social Events - Kim Zuber, PA-C
- Community Service - Joseph Hortillosa, PA-C
- Student Liason Tim O'Neil, PA-C
- Immediate Past President - Mercedes Dodge, PA-C
- Past President - Bernard Casillan, PA-C
- Past President - Patrick Astourian, PA-C
- Past President - Robin Caballa, PA-C
- Founder, CAPA President - Jeremy Adler, PA-C
Since its inception, the organization has grown to more than 400 members and provides general education and networking opportunities.
** If you are interested in hiring a PA and/or posting on our Job Board, please contact us through the Contact Page above! **