SAN DIEGO SOCIETY OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS
Attention! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, SDSPA will NOT be holding a dinner meeting for May 2020. However, a Virtual Educational meeting is available for interested members. See details below:
Dear SD PA Society,
I hope this email finds you all healthy and doing well! It may be awhile before we can physically get together for an educational dinner, so I thought, why don’t we all grab a beverage and listen to a presentation in the comfort of our own homes?! (See attached invitation.)
This will be an informal, interactive presentation by Danielle Ruggiero, RPA-C*, covering:
- Prevalence of SI Joint Pain
- Protocol for SI Joint Diagnosis
- Treatment Options: Conservative and Surgical
- Quick Review of Clinical Studies utilizing the iFuse implant for SI joint Fusion Surgery
In addition, I’ll try to have one of our surgeons jump on towards the end to answer any additional questions you may have regarding the procedure. Feel free to forward this to any colleagues you feel would be interested in joining us.
Please RSVP with me via email or text to receive a Zoom Invite (firstname.lastname@example.org 858.220.6118)
I look forward to seeing you!
SI-BONE Territory Manager
Our mission is to promote the PA profession, provide an ongoing education forum, encourage networking and community outreach, and improve the quality of medicine.
SDSPA was established in 2002 by Jeremy Adler, MS, PA-C and Daniel Lepore, PA-C.
The Board of Directors for 2020:
- President - Timothy O'Neil, PA-C
- Vice President - Roxanna Calvario, PA-C
- Secretary - Jennifer Cates, PA-C
- Treasurer - Mark Hartmann, PA-C
- Community Service - Martie Lynch, PA-C
- Membership Manager - Scott Barker, PA-C
- Student Liaison Katelyn Wood, PA-C
- Immediate Past President - Emily Mangano, PA-C
- Past President - Mercedes Dodge, PA-C
- Past President - Bernard Casillan, PA-C
- Past President - Patrick Astourian, PA-C
- Past President - Robin Caballa, PA-C
- Founder, CAPA President - Jeremy Adler, PA-C
Since its inception, the organization has grown to more than 600 members and provides general education and networking opportunities.
** If you are interested in hiring a PA and/or posting on our Job Board, please contact us through the Contact Page above! **